PENNY BLACK SIMPLICITY
Hello Friends! I hope you have a great day. I am sharing a Christmas card using #30-437 north pole treasures stamp set from Penny Black. It may seem early to start making Christmas but if you enjoy making handmade holiday cards it’s not late. 😉
Here is my Christmas card.
- Create an A2 sized panel from 300g watercolour paper
- Create a background image using a blending technique with the oxide ink ‘broken china’ on the panel.
- Add water splashes to the blended panel to add texture and set aside.
- Stamp a Rudolf image from #30-437 north pole treasures stamp set using a black ink on the panel.
- Stamp a Santa image on another cardstock and then colour it using watercolour paper.
- Fussy cut the image and adhere it on the panel.
- Stamp a sentiment from the same stamp set on the panel using a black ink.
Thank you for stopping by!