Happy Thanksgiving card – The Ton
Hi friends, It’s Mayline here with you today. Fall is here. A homemade(or handmade ) Thanksgiving card is so thoughtful and makes someone’s day better. We have a perfect stamp set for Thanksgiving cards. It is Thankful Cornucopia stamp set and Thankful Cornucopia Coordinating Dies. Today’s card is a CAS card using these stamp and dies.
- Create an A2 sized panel from 300g watercolor paper.
- Stamp an image from Thankful Cornucopia stamp set in Noir ink on the watercolour panel.
- Colour the image using Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolor.
- Stamp corn, pumpkin, and barley from the same stamp set on another watercolour paper.
- Use Thankful Cornucopia Coordinating dies to cut images.
- Colour these images and adhere the images using foam tape to the panel.
- Stamp a sentiment from Banners – Holiday Add On Mini Set in Noir ink on the panel.
Thank you for stopping by!