“FROM THE HEART” SET WITH HOW-TO VIDEO
Happy Monday! For my project today, I created a floral card with the From the Heart Stamp Set from Close To My Heart. Also I am sharing a how-to video. OK! let’s take a look at my card! By the way, I love this card SO MUCH! I hope you like it as much as I do!! If you are interested in the Kit by clicking HERE. This kit is only available this month.
- Cut a 4″x5″card panel from the left paper from the kit.
- Draw some guidelines along the edges of the card panel using a ruler and pencil.
- Mask off each edge with sticky notes.
- Stamp images from From the Heart Stamp Set
- Remove the sticky notes and erase the pencil lines.
- Stamp a sentiment on the black cardstock in white pigment ink.
- Cut it in the banner shape.
- Prepare a top folded card base.
- Blend the edges of the card base with blending tool.
- Adhered the banner and panel to the card base.
- From the Heart Kit
- Inks: New England Ivy, Pomegranate, Canary, Fern, Heather, Saffron, Pixie, and smoothie from CTMH, and Black & White ink.
- 2″x2″, 3″x3″, 1″x1″ Block from CTMH
You can watch this video at my YouTube channel by clicking HERE.
In the kit there are 12 interactive cards set (card base, pull insert, card front, and supporting strip), 2 stamps, and 12 envelopes. Again, this kit is only available this month and now you can save 20%!!! Don’t miss your last chance to get your hands on.
Thank you for stopping by!