CASEING Challenge from SOVUSHKA SLAVIA
Hello, everyone! I’m back with another card for CASEing Challenge. Few weeks ago, Keterina (IG@sovushka_slavia) asked me to be a Muse for her challenge blog which is a Russian blog. This challenge is that she invite a Muse and participators use the Muse card as inspiration. How fun is that!! If you want to visit or participate please click HERE. Even if it’s a Russian blog / challenge, we have a google translate 🙂 I used the google translate Russian to English, it works very well as the picture shown below!! So when you get the chance, visit and read my interview answers!! Due date is September 17. OK! It’s time to take a look at my card!
- Create an A2 sized panel from 300g watercolor paper
- Stamp a bouquet image using a masking technique with black inks on the watercolor panel.
- Color the image with Color Burst .
- Use a Coordinating Dies to cut the bouquet and
- Cut a orange foam sheets and adhere it to under the bouquet.
- Tie a string to the bouquet stem.
- Adhered the bouquet on the watercolor panel.
- Stamp a sentiment in black ink on the panel.
- Stamp & Dies: Anemone Bouquet stamp set and Coordinating Dies
- Ink: Versafine ONYX black ink
- Coloring: Color Burst – Cerulean Blue, Alizarin Crimson, Burnt Orange, Turquoise, Pthalo Green, Orange, lemon yellow.
- 300g Canson watercolor paper
Thank you for stopping by!