Christmas Card – The Ton
Hi friends, It’s Mayline here with you today. I send Christmas cards to my family every year and most people know it would mean so much more to give handmade Christmas cards and it is a wonderful thing to be able to personalize your handmade cards for your loved ones. So, today I am sharing a Christmas card using our stamps. Today’s my card will help you have Christmas card ideas.
- Create an A2 sized panel from white cardstock.
- use Christmas Sweater stamp to make a background image with Cali blue dye ink.
- Stamp two ballet girls and Christmas tree image from Holiday Ballet stamp set on the some white cardstock using Noir Dye Ink and color them with markers.
- Cut images using Coordinating adhered them to panel.
- Stamp a sentiment using the same stamp set with Noir Dye Ink on the panel.
Thank you for stopping by!