Penny Black – Spotlight on Sweet Spring
Hello friends! Few days ago, Penny Black has released the Sweet Spring Collection and today I am sharing a card using two stamps from the collection. I love watercokr flowers painting. So when I saw the flower pageant stamp set I immediately fall in love!!
Here is my card for today.
- Create an A2 sized panel from watercolor paper.
- Stamp images from flower pageant stamp set in Distress ink “Scattered Straw” on the watercolor paper
- Paint/color the image over the stamped image with watercolor paints.
- Stamp a sentiment from smitten stamp set using black ink on the panel.
- Stamps: 40-601 flower pageant stamp set, 30-455 smitten stamp set
- Inks: VersaFine ONYX Black ink, Distress ink “Scattered Straw”
- 300g Watercolor paper & watercolor paints
Here is close-up photos of stamp & card. As the picture shown below I just painted over the stamped images. Effortlessly you can draw watercolor flowers. And I love to mix two different colors when I color/paint images.
Thank you for stopping by!
Pingback: Fun Friday: Links we Love | The Penny Black Blog
Pingback: PENNY BLACK – SPOTLIGHT ON SWEET SPRING | Mayline Jung
Oh my goodness! That’s so pretty. Love what you did with the new cling stamps. Actually I love all of your cards & paintings! I’ve recently gotten back into water coloring and like the loose, soft style best of all.