PENNY BLACK – SPOTLIGHT ON SWEET SPRING
Hello all and thank you so much for stopping by today for the Penny Black -SPOTLIGHT ON SWEET SPRING. I continue to share Sweet Spring projects I made using Sweet Spring Collection, you can catch first post HERE second post HERE and third post HERE. Today, I have two fun cards to share with you.
- Create an A2 sized panel from watercolor paper.
- Stamp a senior couple image from 40-587 young love stamp using black ink on the bottom of the watercolor paper.
- Draw some lines around the senior couple image using a pencil and fill out colors with watercolor paints.
- Stamp a brush image and sentiment from 30-480 artful stamp set using a black ink on the panel.
I really love the 40-587 young love stamp set!!
Here is my second card.
- Create a panel from watercolor paper.
- Stamp three brush images from 30-480 artful stamp set using a black ink on the panel.
- Stamp a sentiment from 30-480 artful stamp set using black ink.
- Stamp images from flower pageant stamp set in Distress ink “Scattered Straw” on the bottom of the paper.
- Paint the flower images over the stamped image with watercolor paints and draw bold line from the brush to the flower. ( I wanted to show the bold lines are running down on the panel.)
- Add splatters on the panel
Thank you for stopping by!