PENNY BLACK SIMPLICITY SISTER
Hello friends! May this day brings you, all the best wishes. Today I am sharing a card using 30-468 let’s play stamp set, 30-399 friendship & love stamp set and 51-412 starry dies from Penny Black. Let’s take a look!
- Create an A2 sized panel from 300g watercolor paper
- Stamp an image from 30-468 let’s play stamp set with black inks on the watercolor panel.
- Color the images with watercolor paints.
- Use the 51-412 starry dies to cut stars using watercolor paper and color stars using watercolor paints. (some stars I didn’t colored. I just leave as white)
- Glue the starts onto the panel.
- Stamp a sentiment from30-399 friendship & love stamp set using black ink on the panel.
- Stamp a heart with red ink on the dog image above.
- 30-468 let’s play stamp set, 30-399 friendship & love stamp set
- 51-412 starry dies
- 300g watercolor paper
- VersaFine ONYX Black ink, Red ink
- Watercolor paints
Thank you for stopping by!
I love this.