The Ton Spring 2018 Release Hop
Hi crafty friends! Here is Mayline’s blog! You should’ve arrived from Taheerah Atchia! And thanks for joining us for The Ton Spring 2018 Release Hop! For The Ton’sSpring 2018 Release, Effie has released 14 new stamp designs, & coordinating dies and 3 Standalone Dies!!
All products are now available for purchase in the shop
For my hop project I created a mother’s day card using our new release Wild Dahlias stamp set. I love how it turned out!
- Create an A2 sized panel from white cardstock.
- Stamp dahlia images using Crystal Pewter ink on the panel.
- Create a blended panel using a blending technique with The Ton’s Couture Color Bright Emerald, Beach Blondie, Soft Garnet, Soft amethyst inks on the some white cardstock.
- Use the Bold General Greeting Word Plate Dies to cut a black cardstock. ( I cut ‘m’ from amazing and ‘o’ from wonderful and then I made a word ‘mom’)
- Cut the blended panel using Bold Amazing Greeting Word Plate Dies to cut a word ‘best’ .
- Adhere letters to the stamped panel.
- Stamp a sentiment from Coming Up Dahlias stamp set using white pigment ink on the black cardstock.
- Trim the paper in banner shape and adhere it to the center of the word ‘mom’.
Blog Hop Giveaways
Three new release stamps will be given away to random commenters from the hop participant blogs. To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton Blog Hop post. The comment period will close on Friday, April 6 at 5pm. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog.
Daily Release Giveaways
For each Release Day (1 and 2), we are giving away a stamp set of choice from the new release! To qualify, you must leave a comment on our Daily Release posts – let us know which of our new stamps are your favorite for each day! Leave a comment on each Design Team member’s blogs to increase your chances of winning. The comment period for all giveaways closes on April 6, 5pm EST. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog.
Don’t forget to leave a comment here for the chance to WIN. The order of the hop is as follows:
- The Ton
- Taheerah Atchia
- Mayline Jung (you are here)
- Kymona Tracey
- Justine Hovey
- Brenda Noelke
- Svitlana Shayevich
- Lisa Harrolle
- Laura Sterckx
- Amy Tsuruta
- Olga Matyushevskaya
- Laurel Beard
- Anna Kutsenko
- Kay Miller
- Vera Yates
- Dana Gong
- Renee Day
- Ilina Crouse
- Tae Eun Yoo
- Amy Kolling
- Eunji Jung
- Janette Kausen
Thank you for stopping by!
So far my favorite is the betta fish set. Even though your card is really nice too.
Love the pop of color on the die!
This is such a clever idea to keep the background on that soft grey !!
So pretty. I like the stamped background.
Cute card 😍 Thanks for sharing!!!
Fabulous card! I love your background!
Awesome card! Love the soft background! 🙂
Pretty card and design.
Still loving the dahlia stamp set! Great in your background. Thank you.
This is amazing!! I LOVE the soft background with the lovely color of the type. BEAUTIFUL card.
Beautiful card and I love the background with the colorful best! So pretty and perfect for Mother’s Day!
Love how you used the dahlia as a background stamping with the pop sentiment!
love the soft design of your card, Mayline!