Altenew Celebrating Parents Card Drive Blog Hop + Giveaway
I am excited to be joining you for today’s blog hop. If you are hopping along, you should have come from Laurel Beard. If you get lost along the way, head over to Altenew for the complete listing of designers joining in the hop, along with the great prize!
- Create a background using a blending technique with the oxide ink ‘Fossilized Amber’ on the A2 sized white cardstck.
- Stamp star images from Best Dad stamp set using a yellow ink on the center of the blended panel.
- Stamp tool box images two times on the watercolor paper and then use a Best Dad die set to cut the tool box images.- I fussy cut one tool box image along the outline and cut each surface. So you can get three pieces but this time I only use two picese as picture shown below. I then adhered them on the another tool box image with foam tape. I wanted to show the tool box with three dimension effect
- Stamp other images on the same watercolor paper and then cut them using the Best Dad die set. And color them with watercolor paints.
- Use a Bold Alphabet Die Set to cut word ‘dad’ with black cardstock.
- Place die-cut pieces on the panel that I made at the beginning.
- Stamp a sentiment from Best Dad stamp set using a black ink on the panel.
- Stamps & Dies: Best Dad stamp set , Best Dad die set, Bold Alphabet Die Set
- Paper: White Cardstock, Black cardstock, Watercolor paper
- Inks: Black ink, oxide ink ‘Fossilized Amber’
- Foam tape, Blending tools, Watercolor paints
Our goal is to send cards for the elderly that lives in nursing homes or shelters to let them know they’re not forgotten. Check out the Celebrating Parents Card Drive and join this great cause by sending in cards.
20% of the profits earned from the following sets (Best Dad, Painted Rose, Penned Rose, Extra Special, and Best Mom) by 6/17/2018 will be donated to Food Bank of Central New York to support seniors in need.
Save 35% Off on the Best Dad Stamp & Die Bundle from 4/20/2018 until 4/23/2018 at 11:59 pm EDT. No coupon code needed to enjoy this deal.
Altenew is giving away $50 gift certificates to THREE lucky winners. Be sure to leave comments by May 6th at 11:59 PM EDT for a chance to win! Winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the blogs listed below and will be announced on the Altenew blog on Mother’s Day, May 13th, 2018.
I’m also giving away a $20 gift certificate to one lucky winner! Please leave a comment on this blog post by Sunday, May 6th 11:59 pm EDT for a chance to win. I’ll announce the winner in this post on May 9th.
I hope you enjoyed my card and post. Your next stop is Emily Leiphart!
Blog Hop Order:
Mayline Jung You are HERE 🙂