THE TON FALL 2016 RELEASE – DAY 3
Hello everyone! Welcome to Day 3 of The Ton’s Fall 2016 Release Week! If you have missed Day 1 and Day 2 you can stop by Day 1 HERE and Day 2 HERE. For our Fall 2016 Release, we have 23 new stamps (18 clear stamps, 5 rubber cling), coordinating dies and new Couture Mixes. Today, The Ton is showcasing five new stamps: Fresh Cut Poinsettias (layered) and Coord. Outlines Fresh Cut Poinsettias (outlines), Holiday Cones (layered) and Coord. Outlines Holiday Cones (outlines), Mistletoe Kisses.
We have TWO free gifts with purchases for this release!
For all purchases of $75 (before taxes and shipping), I will include our new Hazelnut Kisses Couture Mix with your order. For all purchases over $100 (before taxes and shipping), I will include the Hazelnut Kisses mix and a mini 2×3 Christmas Poinsettia set in your order! This promotion does not apply to prior purchases and is only available until October 3 or until supplies last.
ALL NEW PRODUCTS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON 9/26 AT 7AM (EST)
Hazelnut Kisses Couture Mix and Christmas Poinsettia, 2×3 Incentive Stamp
Here are new Couture Mixes and stamps for today
To start off, I stamped pine cones from Coord. Outlines Holiday Cones stamp set with Noir dye ink on some watercolor paper. I then colored them using watercolor paint and set aside. Next I stamped pine needles and berry branch images using Noir dye ink on another watercolor paper. Then I colored them and fussy cut them. Next I rearranged cones over the stamped watercolor paper and matted them down with adhesive and foam tape. After that I stamped a sentiment from our new release Mistletoe Kisses stamp set. Next I used a white gel pen to dot on the berries. Lastly I applied glossy accent and Wink of Stella on the berries to finish off the card.
To start off, I created a background using a blending technique with our couture color Beach Blondie Dye inks and Amber Citrine Dye on the A2 some white cardstock panel. Next I stamped cones, pine needles, and Poinsettias images from Fresh Cut Poinsettias, Holiday Cones and Coord. Outlines Holiday Cones using our couture color inks:
- Cones: Found Topaz Dye, Aspen Cocoa Dye, and Dark Roast Dye/ Found Topaz Dye, Aspen Cocoa Dyeand Noir Dye ink
- Poinsettias: Coralline Hybrid, Coral Cavern Dye, Valentine Red Dye, Amber Citrine Dye, and Noir Dye ink
- Pine needles: Everglade Moss Dye , Aspen Cocoa Dye and Noir Dye ink / Everglade Moss Dye and Aspen Cocoa Dye / Everglade Moss Dye and Noir Dye
- Poinsettias: Coral Cavern Dye, Valentine Red Dye, and Spiced Chai Dye / Coral Cavern Dye, Valentine Red Dye, and Noir Dye ink
- Pine needles: Everglade Moss Dye
After that I rearranged everything over the panel and adhered them with foam tape. Lastly I stamped a sentiment from Mistletoe Kisses.
Here is my third card using Coord. Outlines Fresh Cut Poinsettias (outlines) and, Mistletoe Kisses. I used a masking technique and used the watercoloer paint for coloring. That’s it. It’s so easy to make.
To start off, I stamped berry branch images using Noir dye ink on the watercolor paper. And then I colored them using watercolor paint. Next I adhered some gilding on the stamped waterolor paper.
After that I stamped a sentiment from Mistletoe Kisses stamp set with Noir dye ink on the watercolor paper and I stamped a same sentiment using watercolor paint (I mixed water and watercolor paint and then applied it on the stamp, don’t use too much water) on the same spot as you can see the image below. That’s it
- Daily Release Giveaways – Leave a comment on The Ton blog on each day of Release Week (1-4) for a chance to win one of four $25 gift codes to the shop.
- DT Daily Release Giveaways-There are additional $10 gift code giveaways that you can also win by leaving comments on the Design Team member blogs on each day of Release Week. So there are an additional 7 gift codes up for grabs!
The comment period for the Daily Release and DT Giveaways will close on Thursday, September 29 at 11:59 PM. Winners will be chosen at random and announced thereafter.
Be sure to stop by The Ton blog to see the rest of the projects design team has created. And come join us on Tuesday for a fabulous blog hop featuring our design team members and special guests!
Here is a list of our blogs
- Mayline (you are here)
Thank you for stopping by!