Hi crafty friends 🙂 I hope you have a great weekend. Last week I cleaned my craft room and I realized that I have so many stamps that I haven’t used for a while. So I decided to use these stamps. For today’s card I used CHANCE OF RAIN stamp set from Mama Elephant and a birthday theme stamps from studio calico (I cannot find this stamp information it’s a discontinued stamp). As you may know I love CAS style card. So I make a clean and simple card using these stamp sets.
Here is my card 🙂
- Create an A2 sized panel from white card stock.
- Stamp balloon images with pigment inks on the panel.
- Stamp a boy wearing raincoat in black ink on the same panel
- Color the boy with Zig markers.
- Stamp cloud image with gray pigment ink on the panel.
- Draw lines from the balloons to the hand with black pen.
- Stamp a sentiment in black on the light aqua blue balloon.
- Stamps: CHANCE OF RAIN stamp set, a stamps from studio calico (discontinue)
- Inks: BUTTERCUP, PIGGY BANK, RAINWATER, PACIFIC BLUE , MOONLIGHT from Mama Elephant, Versafine ONYX black ink
- Fine grahic black pen, Zig markers: No.50, 60, 91
I want to enter Seize the Birthday challenge, Casology challenge, CAS on Friday Challenge, and Muse Challenge.
Thank you for stopping by!
These stamps are Terrific! Glad you cleaned out and found them again! The little guy or girl in the raincoat is adorable! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday and please play along again soon….I love your work!
Such a fun card. Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing at CAS on Friday!
Wonderful card Mayline, looks so pretty.
Love the translucency of your balloons! Thanks for shring with us at CASology this week!
Adorable card. Thanks so much for linking up to our challenge.
Love how the balloons look transparent where they overlap! This is adorable! Thanks so much for joining our Anything Goes week at Muse!
Such a cute card, love it!
Thank you 😀
This is perfect – beautifully coloured 🙂
Thank you 😀