Hi crafty friends 🙂 I hope you have a great weekend. Last week I cleaned my craft room and I realized that I have so many stamps that I haven’t used for a while. So I decided to use these stamps. For today’s card I used CHANCE OF RAIN stamp set from Mama Elephant and a birthday theme stamps from studio calico (I cannot find this stamp information it’s a discontinued stamp). As you may know I love CAS style card. So I make a clean and simple card using these stamp sets.
Here is my card 🙂
- Create an A2 sized panel from white card stock.
- Stamp balloon images with pigment inks on the panel.
- Stamp a boy wearing raincoat in black ink on the same panel
- Color the boy with Zig markers.
- Stamp cloud image with gray pigment ink on the panel.
- Draw lines from the balloons to the hand with black pen.
- Stamp a sentiment in black on the light aqua blue balloon.
- Stamps: CHANCE OF RAIN stamp set, a stamps from studio calico (discontinue)
- Inks: BUTTERCUP, PIGGY BANK, RAINWATER, PACIFIC BLUE , MOONLIGHT from Mama Elephant, Versafine ONYX black ink
- Fine grahic black pen, Zig markers: No.50, 60, 91
Thank you for stopping by!