Secret Garden – Penny Black
Hi crafty friends! It’s been a while 🙂 I am back with another card with Penny Black new collection “Secret Garden” with you.
Today’s two cards are using envelop image in the center of the card. And the envelope can insert images or something else using coordination die so I love it!
Here is the first card using the plant sunshine stamp set & coordination die and exquisite envelope stamp set & coordination die, carefree wishes stamp set and #30-587 birthday bff stamp set (Dreaming collection).
- Create an A2 sized panel from some white cardstock and set aside.
- Stamp images from #30-587 birthday bff stamp set (a bear holding gift box), exquisite envelope stamp set (envelope and flowers), plant sunshine stamp set (background flowers) on another cardstock.
- Use coordination die (plant sunshine & exquisite envelope) to cut images (flowers, envelope) and fussy cut the bear image.
- Color flowers and a gift box.
- Place a black flower image on the panel as the photo showed above.
- Inserts colorful flowers and the bear into the envelope.
- Lastly, stamp a sentiment from carefree wishes stamp set.
- Made a background panel (A2 sized) using the exquisite envelope stamp set using dark gray ink and set aside.
- To make a blue envelope, made a blue paper using a blending technic with ink and cut the envelope using coordination die.
- Stamp a cute bear and flower image from the plant sunshine stamp set on another cardstock. And cut them using coordination die and color them color pans.
- Adhere the flower to the bare’s hand and insert the bear into the envelope.
- Stamp a sentiment on the envelope from the plant sunshine stamp set.
- Also, stamp another sentiment using pink ink. See the image below 😉
Ta-da!! the bear can insert into the envelope and you can leave a secret message.
That’s all for today! I will be back this Saturday with other cards for the “Secret Garden” Collection. Stay tuned.
If you want to see more cards or collections for Penny Black click the image below or find categories and select penny black stamps as the image shown below.
Thank you for stopping by!