The Ton’s Spring 2020 release – Happy Birthday Card
Hi crafty friends! The Ton is debuting a total of 11 new stamps with some coordinating dies. Today I am sharing a card using a new release stamp set “Fill In Classic Numbers”. Also, I used City Girls: Retail Therapy stamp set and Modern Alphas Coverplate Die.
- To create a fun background pattern, stamp numbers randomly on an A2 sized some cardstock panel using a new release stamp set Fill In Classic Numbers” with inks Bright Emerald Dye, and Orchid Crush Dye ink. And set aside
- Stamp a girl holding shopping bags & boxes, and a dog image from City Girls: Retail Therapy stamp set with Noir ink and cut the image.
- Stamp “21” number and words “happy birthday”.
- Pussy cut it and set aside.
- Use Modern Alphas Coverplate Die to get letters “MAY”
- Place all images and die-cut pieces on the panel.
If you want to see more cards for The Ton click the image below or find categories and select The Ton stamps as the image shown below.
Thank you for stopping by!