Newest Collection “First Snow”-Penny Black
Hi friends! Penny Black has released a new collection “First Snow” and I love the entire release! If you haven’t checked them yet, go to the shop click here. Today I am sharing three cards using the new collection. I hope these cards help you to get inspired.
Ta-Da! Here is the first card! It’s SO SO ADORABLE images. I love an image that a bear & hedgehog and a baby are looking up at the sky. When I saw these images I immediately had an idea of this look/layout and the card turned out exactly what I thought.
This card making process is really simple. I stamped a bear holding a hedgehog image from the #30-646 starlight stamp set on the watercolor paper. After that, I stamped a baby image from #30-647 sweet sledder stamp set another watercolor paper. And then I cut the baby image with scissors. Next, I colored them with watercolor paints. I adhered the baby image to the panel and trim it off unnecessary part. Lastly, I stamped a sentiment from #30-648 holy season stamp set.
- Create an A2 sized panel from some white card stock and color it with mints color marker.
- Stamp an image of hedgehog and panda on the bear’s head from #30-640 heap of happy stamp on another white cardstock.
- Color it using markers and fussy cut the image. Set aside.
- To make a frame (or window), use the #51-565 snowflake frame with white cardstock.
- Adhere the frame to the mints color panel with 3D foam tape.
- As well as, adhere the bear with friends’ image to the center of the window.
- To add a fun dimension, stamp trees images from #30-645 delightful dachshund on the white cardstock.
- Fussy cut it (To make the cover of the bottom area, I cut the paper slightly higher than the bottom of the window area )
- Stamp a sentiment using #30-645 delightful dachshund stamp set.
- Lastly, adhere it to the bottom of the panel.
Here is my last card for today! I love the color contrast of black and orange. By the way, orange is one of my favorite colors! It’s easy to make and the process is simple. I love a simple & easy process for making cards. I wanted everyone to make cards without struggling and stressful.
- To make a window with an orange background, first, I used #51-588 cozy nights cut with black cardstock to make a window.
- I stamped stars from #30-646 starlight stamp set and a sentiment from #30-649 frosty hello using white pigment ink. Set aside.
- I stamped bear & hedgehog image from #30-643 cuppa stamp set on the A2 sized white cardstock. (before stamping the image, make sure the image should be the centre of the window area. )
- I colored the background with an orange marker.
- I stamped a sentiment “warm winter wishes” from #30-636 cozy cuteness stamp set.
- I wanted to add something else so I used an image from #30-645 delightful dachshund on some white cardstock and fussy cut it.
- I added it to the top of the window.
That’s all for today! I will be back soon with other cards. Stay tuned.
If you want to see more cards or collections for Penny Black click the image below or find categories and select penny black stamps as the image shown below.
Thank you for stopping by!