PENNY BLACK – NEW COLLECTION “Autumn Bliss”
Hi crafty friends!
BOO! Scary times are coming soon!! Today, I am sharing Halloween three cards using Penny Black newest collection Autumn Bliss!
Here is my first card! Ta-Da!!! I really like all the images. They are so cute. It’s a perfect Halloween card, isn’t it? This card is a one layer card so it’s very easy and simple to make.
- Stamp images from #30-594 ghostly greetings stamp set (ghost & house) and #30-596 spooktacular stamp set (cat, Spider, Spider web) using black ink on the white cardstock.
- Color images with a gray marker (just giving some shadow in the images) and fill out space with an orange marker.
- Apply white pen around the sentence for standing out well against the background.
- Lastly, stamp a sentiment from #30-596 spooktacular stamp set in black ink on the panel.
- Create an A2 sized panel from some watercolor paper.
- To make a background, stamp images from #30-594 ghostly greetings stamp set using black ink on the panel.
- Color images with markers
- Stamp a cute witch image from #30-593 bewitching on the watercolor paper and color it.
- Fussy cut the image and place it on the panel using 3D tape.
- Lastly, stamp “Spooky” stamp set from #30-594 ghostly greetings stamp set on the panel.
Here is my last card for today!
- Create a background image using a blending technique with the yellow inks on the A2 sized white cardstock.
- Stamp all the images from #30-592 critter costumes stamp set, #30-594 ghostly greetings stamp set, and #40-620 witching you stamp set (a girl with cat sitting on the pumpkin image) on the white cardstock using black ink.
- Color the images using markers and fussy cut all images.
- Adhere them to the panel with double-side tape and 3D foam tape.
- Stamp a sentiment from #30-592 critter costumes (Spooky) and #40-620 witching you stamp set (Boo!) on the background panel.
If you want to see more Halloween cards or collections for Penny Black click the image below or find categories and select penny black stamps as the image shown below.
Thank you for stopping by!