Eek-A-Boo – SMALL DIE OF THE MONTH
Today I am sharing a Halloween card using this month’s Eek-A-Boo small die set which is perfect for making Halloween card. With this die set, you can make a human figure and decorate it like Halloween costumes.
Here are my little guys wearing Halloween costumes. It was so fun to make them. With them, I made a Halloween card.
Ta-Da! One little boy was walking on the street but he felt something following… Initially, I made a little boy alone among ghosts and I changed my mind to add his friends in the card. You can see the next photo below.
With friends, he looks less scary but I like first card layout. One day I have time/any chance I make more little boy/girls wearing another Halloween costumes.
- Create an A2 sized panel from some white cardstock.
- Create a background image using a blending technique with orange and purple ink on the panel.
- Stamp an iron fence image at the bottom of the panel and set aside.
- To make little guys, cut white/black cardstock using Eek-A-Boo small die set and assemble each piece and then color them with markers.
- Adhere ghost to the panel as the photo shown above and tape little guys to the panel.
- lastly, add words “Eek-a-boo”
Here are all the Spellbinders’ FSJ Monthly Membership Clubs. The September kits are available September 1-30th.
If you want to see more spellbinders projects click the image below or find categories and select spellbinders as the image shown below. I hope you like all my projects.