PENNY BLACK SIMPLICITY
Hello Friends! I hope you have a great day. Today, I am over at the Penny Black Simplicity Blog. Here is a sneak peek of my Penny Black Simplicity sister’s project.
- Create an A2 sized panel from watercolor paper.
- Stamp a cute couple image from #40-272 bubble heart stamp using black ink on
the watercolor paper.
- Color images using water-color paints.
- Stamp rose image from #40-679 rose garden using black ink on another watercolor
paper and color the image.
- Fussy cut the image and adhere it using 3D farm tape on the bottom of the panel
and cut off each side of the image that popped out from the panel.
- Stamp a sentiment from #30-558 butterfly garden on the panel using black ink.
Thank you for stopping by!