Party with Penny Black – The newest collection “Timeless”
And what better way to party than a blog hop! You should have arrived here from Patti Kehl. If you want to start the hop from the beginning, you can go to the Penny Black blog for a complete list of all of the blog hop participants.
Here is my card for the blog hop! It looks very simple however there is some hidden thing.
- Create an A2 sized panel from watercolour paper.
- Stamp images from#30-561 special friends (Rabbit), #30-542 critter celebration (butterfly), #30-557 lovely birthday(Cake Stand) and #30-558 butterfly garden(leaves) on the center of the panel using black and distress “Scattered Straw” ink.
- Colour these images with watercolour paints.
- Create a yellow paper with yellow ink using blending tools and then stamp a cake demo image from#30-557 lovely birthday on the yellow paper.
- Use #51-519 lovely birthday cut out to cut the cake dome image.
- Cover the image including rabbit and leaves with yellow cake dome die-cut pieces. (I taped it only top of the paper)
- Stamp sentiment from #30-541 good wishes with black ink on the centre of yellow cake dome image.
And it wouldn’t be a party without a giveaway; right? Penny Black is giving away a $50 shopping spree to the Penny Black online store to FIVE lucky winners. To enter, leave a comment on any blog hop post (this one included). The giveaway closes on Sunday, March 10 at 11:59 PM PST and winners will be announced on the Penny Black blog on March 18.
And now… keep hopping! Your next visit is Cathy Andronicou.
The order of the hop is as follows:
Mayline Jung (You are here)