PENNY BLACK SIMPLICITY
- Create an A2 sized panel from watercolour paper.
- Stamp a young couple image from #30-393 a rose on the center of the panel using black ink.
- Stamp an old couple image from #30-395 kisses for my sweet on another watercolor paper and stamp a cake dome image from #30-557 lovely birthday stamp set on the top of the couple’s image.
- Colour all images with watercolour paints.
- Use #30-557 lovely birthday’s coordinate die from #51-519 lovely birthday cut out to cut the cake dome with an old couple image.
- Adhere this die-cut image to the young couple image. Make sure the young couple image should be covered by the old couple image.
- Stamp sentiment from #30-541 good wishes with white pigment ink on black cardstock.
- Fussy it and adhere it to the bottom of the cake dome.
I hope you like today’s card!