The Ton’s 4th Anniversary Blog Hop – Day 4
Hi crafty friends! Here is Mayline’s blog! You should’ve arrived from Ilina Crouse! And thanks for joining us for The Ton’s 4th Anniversary Blog Hop Day 4! If you want to start the hop from the beginning, you can go to Day 1/ Day 2/ Day 3 for a complete list of all of the blog hop participants. If you missed our Anniversary Release debut blog post, head over here
Today I am sharing two cards. Here is my fun card using our new release stamp Hustle and Grind Sentiments stamp set.
- Create a fun background pattern using a Confetti Party Cling Background stamp, Delicate Grid Cling Background stamp, and Diagonal Stripes Cling Background stamp with Smoky Quartz Dye ink on A2 sized some white paper panel.
- Stamp word “hustle” and sentence from the same stamp set using Noir ink on the panel.
- Stamp fun arrow and triangle shapes using Peach Blossom Dye, Bright Emerald Dye, Soft Amethyst Dye, Iris Blooms Dye, Hollywood Star Dye, Cosmopolitan Pink Hybrid, Amber Citrine Dye on the panel.
- Create an A2 sized panel from white cardstock.
- Stamp lantern images from Special Day Lanterns stamp set using Noir ink on the panel.
- Stamp candles using Lemon Drop Dye, Parisian Blue Dye, Plum Wine Dye, and Bright Emerald Dye ink on the panel.
- Stamp cosmo image from Smiling Cosmos stamp set using Noir ink on the bottom of the panel.
- Stamp sentiment from Hustle and Grind Sentiments stamp set.
There are also giveaways every day on these mini hops! Win a stamp of choice from The Ton’s new release. To enter, leave a comment on each blog each day. Effie will choose one winner per day (4 winners total) and announce the winners on The Ton’s blog by January 12. The comment period for these giveaways will close on January 11 at 7pm EST.
Here is a list of the blogs:
- The Ton
- Isha Gupta
- Anna Kutsenko
- Kymona Tracey
- Justine Hovey
- Brenda Noelke
- Ilina Crouse
- Mayline Jung (You are here)
Thank you for stopping by!