The Ton 2019 Anniversary Release
Hi friends! I am super excited to share all the new products with you. The Ton is celebrating 4 years this month and Effie has introduced 9 new designs for this release. There are some free gifts with purchase promotions ongoing. And there are DOUBLE REWARDS POINTS for purchases made from the 4th to the 7th. Head over to The Ton Stamps’ blog for more details.
The ship date for all new release orders: 01/11/19
The Gifted 6×8 Set will be the GWP for this release. This set is a free gift with $175 purchase.
This promotion does not apply to prior purchases*. The threshold amount is calculated BEFORE taxes and shipping and AFTER any gift codes/giveaway codes are applied. Cannot be combined with other specials, promotions or giveaway codes. This promotion will continue until January 8, 2019 at 11:59pm EST or until supplies last. Limit one incentive package per customer. No coupon code needed. All incentive products will automatically be added to qualified orders (they will not show up in your cart but will be added to orders as we pack them).
**There must be a new Anniversary 2019 Release product in your order to qualify for our GWP promotion.** These GWP products are available for immediate purchase.
Today I am sharing three cards using NEW Release stamp sets. Here is my first card using Today’s Cosmos stamp set. I used a no-line colouring method which is one of my favourite techniques.
- Create an A2 sized panel from watercolour paper.
- Stamp images from Today’s Cosmos stamp set with Distress ink “Scattered Straw” on the panel.
- Use watercolour paints for colouring using a no-line watercolour technique.
- Stamp a single cosmo & leaf image from the same stamp set on another watercolour paper and colour it.
- Fussy cut the images and adhere them on the panel with 3D form tape as a picture shown below.
- Stamp sentiment from Today’s Cosmos stamp set on the panel using Noir ink.
Here is my second card using Special Day Lanterns stamp set. This stamp set is a layered stamp set but I used a distress ink ‘Scattered Straw’ to stamp all pieces image and used a no-line colouring technique. After colouring, I stamped a lanterns’ outlined image using Noir ink over the image that I coloured. So the lanterns image were sharply defined against the white background. The process of creating this card is similar to the first card.
Here is the last card for today. It’s a simple and clean style. I love the luxurious and elegant gemstone jewelry pattern. When I saw this image I just wanted to use it as a background pattern. And it turned out to be a luxurious wallpaper.
- Create an A2 sized panel from some white paper.
- Stamp a gemstone jewelry image from Power Pumps stamp set using Smoky Quartz Dye ink on the panel. (I just wanted to leave some white space so I didn’t fill out entire spaces. )
- Stamp a high heel using Noir ink and coloured inside of the heel using a red marker.
- Fussy cut the image and adhere it on the panel with 3D form tape as a picture shown below.
- Stamp sentiment from the same stamp set using Noir ink.
Win a stamp of choice from The Ton’s new release. To enter, leave a comment on each blog. Effie will announce the winner on The Ton’s blog by January 12. The comment period for all giveaways will close on January 11 at 7pm EST.
Be sure to stop by The Ton blog to see the rest of the projects design team has created. Here is a list of our blogs
Mayline Jung (You are Here)
Thank you for stopping by!