Penny Black Heart Day Blog Hop
It’s a “Party with Penny!” You’re invited to join in the fun over the next several days as Penny Black reveals their newest collection of stamps and dies, Happy Heart Day.
Penny Black is kicking off the party with a blog hop! You should have arrived here from Virginia Lu. If you want to start the hop from the beginning, you can go to the Penny Black blog for a complete list of all of the blog hop participants.
Thank you for joining me today. Today I am sharing a lovely card using new stamps and dies 51-492 hearts galore, 30-530 Fairy love, and 30-532 love sentiments.
Here is my card for today. Ta-da! isn’t she so cute? I love how it turned out.
- Create an A2 sized panel from some white cardstock.
- Use 51-492 hearts galore die to make a hearts pattern on the panel. (I use the die two times to make this pattern) and set aside.
- Create another A2 sized panel from white cardstock and use a blending technique with pink ink.
- Glue two panels together. Put the white panel front and the pink blended panel behind the white panel.
- Stamp a girl image from 30-530 Fairy love stamp set using black ink and then colour the image using colour markers.
- Fussy cut the image and adhere it to the panel with 3D foam tape.
- Apply a Wink of Stella glitter pen on the image.
- Make another pink blended panel and use 51-492 hearts galore die again to get some pink hearts shape pieces.
- Adhere the hearts pieces to under the girl’s feet
- Stamp sentiment from 30-532 love sentiments using black ink on the panel.
- Lastly, glue a small pink heart at the end of the letter “t”
30-530 Fairy love stamp set
30-532 love sentiments stamp set
And it wouldn’t be a party without a giveaway; right? Penny Black is giving away a $50 shopping spree to the Penny Black online store to THREE lucky winners. To enter, leave a comment on any blog hop post (this one included). The giveaway closes on Sunday, December 23rd at 11:59 PM PST and winners will be announced on the Penny Black blog on December 31.
And now… keep hopping! Your next visit is Peet Roeven.
The order of the hop is as follows:
- Penny Black blog
- Therese Calvird
- Birgit Edblom
- Virginia Lu
- Mayline Jung (You are HERE)
- Peet Roeven
- Patti Kehl
- Penny Ward
- Susie Lessard
- Marion Vagg
- Sherry Hester
- Judy Jung