PENNY BLACK SIMPLICITY
Hello Friends! I hope you have a great day.
1. Create an A2 sized panel from some white cardstock
2. Cut cogwhells, keys and arrow shape using #51-311 Cogwheels dies with white cardstock and wings shape using same dies with silver glitter paper.
3. Cut stars and circle shapes using #51-412 starry die with white cardstock.
4. Place cutting pieces on the A2 sized panel using 3D foam tape and glue.
5. Cover the center of panel with some tissue paper and apply watercolor splashes (blue and gold metallic paint) to the panel.
6. Stamp a sentiment from #30-420 fragrant flowers set using black in on the panel.
Penny Black Products Used: #51-311 Cogwheels, #51-412 Starry and #30-420 Fragrant Flowers
Additional Products: white cardstock, Black ink, Silver Glitter Paper, 3D foam tape, Watercolor and Gold Metallic paint
Thank you for stopping by!