2018 Christmas Cards – The Ton
Hi friends, it’s Mayline here with you today. As you know Christmas is the most popular season to send cards and I love to send and receive cards. So today I am sharing two Christmas cards.
Here is my first Christmas Card.
- Create an A2 sized panel from blue cardstock.
- Die-cut Geometric Circles Coverplate from Adhesive Foil Paper – Gold Glitter Foil.
- Adhere the die-cut to the panel and set aside.
- Stamp poinsettias flower and leave images from Fresh Cut Poinsettias (Coord. Outlines ) stamp set using Noir ink and colour them using Color Burst 6 Pack – Fresh Florals.
- Die cut the images using Fresh Cut Poinsettia Coordinating Dies.
- Adhere die-cuts to the panel using 3D foam tape.
- Stamp a sentiment from Christmas Poinsettia Mini stamp set using Couture Color – Hampton White Pigment ink on the same blue colour cardstock.
- Trip it off in a banner shape and adhere it to the panel.
Let’s move on my second card.
- Create an A2 sized panel from watercolour paper.
- Stamp images from Holiday Cones (Coord. Outlines) stamp set using Noir ink on the right side of the panel.
- Colour them using watercolour paints.
- Stamp a Cones and Nutcracker image from Holiday Ballet stamp set and Holiday Cones(Coord. Outlines) stamp set using Noir ink on another watercolour paper and colour them using watercolour paints.
- Die cut the images using Holiday Ballet Coordinating Dies and Holiday Cones CoordinatingDies.
- Place all images to the panel using 3D foam tape.
- Stamp a sentiment from Holly Branch stamp set.
Thank you for stopping by!