PENNY BLACK SIMPLICITY
Hello Friends! I hope you have a great day.
1. Create an A2 sized panel from some white cardstock and set aside.
2. Stamp a falling snow background image from #40-566 under the trees using a black ink on the panel.
3. Stamp a dog and girl image from #30-452 sending wishes on another cardstock.
4. Color the images using alcohol-based markers and fussy cut all images.
5. Adhere a dog and girl image to the panel with 3D foam tape
6. Stamp a sentiment from #30-440 joy & happiness on the panel.
Penny Black Products Used: #40-566 under the trees, #30-452 sending wishes, #30-440 joy & happiness
Additional Products: white cardstock, black ink, markers
Thank you for stopping by!