PENNY BLACK SIMPLICITY
1. Create an A2 sized panel from black cardstock and set aside.
2. Stamp a boy who disguised a mummy image from #30-250 glenda & frankie stamp set on the white cardstock using black ink.
3. Color the image using markers and fussy cut the image. 4. Adhere it on the panel with double tape.
5. Stamp a ghost and bat image from #30-184 haunted Halloween stamp set using white pigment ink on the black panel.
6. Stamp sentiment from #30-184 haunted Halloween stamp set on the black panel.
Penny Black Products Used: 30-184 Haunted Halloween, 30-250 Glenda & Frankie
Additional Products: Black and white cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, White pigment ink, Shinhan markers-Grey, light blue, orange, brown
Thank you for stopping by!