PENNY BLACK SIMPLICITY SISTER
Hello Friends! Halloween has always been one of my favourite times of the year since I have been living in Canada. Yes! today I am sharing a Halloween card using #40-553 witchy, #30-184 haunted Halloween from Penny Black.
- Create a background image using a blending technique with the yellow ink on the A2 sized white cardstock.
- Stamp a house and fence from #30-184 haunted Halloween stamp set using a black ink on the panel.
- Stamp a witchy image from #40-553 witchy stamp set using a black ink on the white cardstock.
- Colour the image using watercolour paints and then fussy cut the image
- Adhere the image to the panel with foam tape.
- Stamp a sentiment from #30-318 bewitched stamp set and bat image from #40-553 witchy stamp set on the panel.
Thank you for stopping by!