Rubeena’s Crafting Anniversary Blog Hop Day TWO + Giveaways
Welcome to Rubeena’s Crafting Anniversary 2-Day Blog Hop! This hop is epic with more than 60 guests and over $600 in sponsored prizes! Not only are we celebrating four years since Rubeena first discovered cardmaking but also crafting in general. This industry is made up of wonderful individuals who are creative, inspirational, kind, and incredibly supportive! Hop along so you can learn about why we create and how much joy it brings us! For details on day one of the hop, you can visit this post.
If you are hopping along, you should have come from Amy Tsuruta. If you get lost along the way, head over to Rubeena’s blog for the complete listing of designers joining in the hop, along with the great prize!
Here is my today’s card.
- Create a background using a blending technique with the oxide ink ‘broken china’ on the A2 sized white cardstck.
- Add water splashes to the blended panel for creating a fun texture
- Stamp girl/boy wearing raincoat images from Mama Elephant CHANCE OF RAIN stamp set in black ink on the panel.
- Stamp a cat image from Studio Calico “House Guests”(discontinued) on the panel.
- Colour the images using Shinhan touch markers.
- Stamp a sentiment from Mama Elephant SUNDAY SENTIMENTS using a black ink.
In celebration of this anniversary, we have several amazing sponsors. Let’s thank them for their generosity! Winners will be randomly selected from comments left on all the blogs. The winners will be announced by Wednesday, September 5 on this page. Winners will have up to 2 weeks to contact Rubeena at email@example.com to claim their prizes.
Today’s (Day 2) BLOG HOP List
DAY ONE BLOG HOP LIST