Hot Summer – The Ton
Happy Friday everyone!!! It’s Mayline here with you today. You guys already know that we have Bold General Greeting Word Plate Dies and Bold Amazing Greeting Word Plate Dies. I love to play with these two dies to make a new word like word puzzles. So far, I made the words kisses, coffee, rock, and mom. Yes, today I made another word which is…..
Ta-da! the word is “hot summer”
- Create an A2 sized panel from white cardstock
- Stamp an image from Ice Cream Party Cling Background using Couture Color – Plum Wine Dye ink on the panel and set aside.
- Stamp building view images from Vogue Skies stamp set using two times with Grape CrushDye on another white cardstock and cut it using coordinating die.
- Stamp flower image from Summer Blooms stamp set with Versamark Ink on the 300g watercolour paper.
- Heat embossed using The Ton’s Rose Gold Embossing Powder.
- Color the image and cut it.
- Place all image pieces on the bottom of the panel.
- Use the Bold General Greeting Word Plate Dies and Bold Amazing Greeting Word Plate Dies to cut a black cardstock and make the word “hot summer”
- Adhere letters to the stamped panel.
Thank you for stopping by!