The Ton Summer Kick Off Blog Hop
Hi crafty friends! Here is Mayline’s blog! You should’ve arrived from Eunji ! And thanks for joining us for The Ton Summer Kick Off Blog Hop! Today I am sharing two cards. Here is my first card!!
- Repeatedly stamp smooched images from smooched stamp set using our couture color inks Soft Garnet Dye , Caribbean Turquoise Dye and smoky Quartz Dye on the white cardstock.
- Use Smooched Coordinating Dies to cut images.
- Create an A2 sized panel from white cardstock.
- Adhere die-cut images on the panel and cut unnecessary part.
- Use Bold General Greeting Word Plate Dies to cut letter ‘kisses’ (I used ‘k’ from thank die and ‘isses’ from wishes word die.
- Adhere letters to the panel.
- Stamp ‘sending’ from Peony Laurel stamp set using white pigment ink on the black cardstock.
- Trim the paper in banner shape and adhere it to panel.
- Create a background using a blending technique with the oxide inks on the A2 sized water-colour paper.
- Add water splashes to the blended panel for creating a fun texture
- Stamp flower and bird images from Nesting Peonies stamp set using Noir ink on the white cardstock.
- Use Coordinating Dies to cut image images.
- Color bird images using Zing Clean Brush makers.
- Adhere images to the blended panel.
- Stamp sentiment from Toned Squares stamp set using Noir ink on the panel.
Yesterday, I have received a package from The Ton and there are lots of butterflies!! I will be back soon, stay tuned.
We’ll have a stamp set giveaway for each stop on the hop. Participants must leave a comment on each blog to qualify.
Thank you for stopping by!