Fun blog hop info!
Hi everyone! It’s Mayline here with a very special post. We are so excited to join the super fun 2018 Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! We are proud to be a super sponsor and flash sponsor for this hop. You can link up your newly created coffee, tea, and/or cocoa projects with a Summer theme for a chance to win many prizes, including three (3) $10 gift certificates to The Ton!
This hop runs from Friday, May 25 – Friday, June 1. Winners will be announced on Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog.
- Create a background using a blending technique with the oxide inks on the A2 sized water-colour paper.
- Add water splashes to the blended panel for creating a fun texture
- Stamp fish and jellyfish images from Mermaid Vibes stamp set using Bright emerald ink on the blended panel.
- Use Double Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut other water-colour paper and use a smallest rectangle cut paper for making a iced coffee cup shape.
- Covered the top are of the rectangle using masking technique and then blend brown color inks (Spiced Chai and Dark Roast dye ink) at the bottom of area.
- Stamp on the blended rectangle paper with Versamark Ink and heat embossed in white.
- Draw white lines along the edge using a white gel pen.
- Stamp seaweed image using Soft Garden and Deep Emerald ink on the some white cardstock and cut them using Mermaid Vibes Coordinating Dies.
- Blend a white cardstock using Spiced Chai and Dark Roast dye ink and cut Alphabet o, f, e only using Bold Amazing Greeting Word Plate Dies. (Cut two times of Alphabet o, f, e and cut ‘O’ to make ‘C’ )
- Arrange all images and adhere them to the panel.
- Add Sequins and Beads (Burnt Caramel Sequins , Candied Walnuts Long Bugle Beads, Coffee Gold Bugle Beads)
Thank you for stopping by!