A beautiful pop up peony – The Ton
Hi friends 😀 Hope you had a great weekend. It’s Mayline here today with a cards made using the Pop-Up Peony Standalone Dies, Bold Amazing Greeting Word Plate Dies, Perfect Fit Sentiments stamp set, and Dearest Peony stamp set.
- Create a background using a blending technique with the oxide ink ‘broken china’ on the A2 sized white cardstck.
- Add water splashes to the blended panel for creating a fun texture
- Stamp a peony image from Dearest Peony stamp set using Hampton White Pigment ink on the blended panel.
- Create a pink blended paper using Hollywood Star Dye ink.
- Cut “gorgeous” using Bold General Greeting Word Plate dies from the pink blended paper.
- Cut “gorgeous” from 300g white cardstock several layers to stack up for extra dimension
- Adhere them to the panel.
- Stamp a sentiment from Perfect Fit Sentiments stamp set using Noir ink on the panel.
Wait! Wait… I am not finished.
When you open the card you can see ……
Taadaa… beautiful pop up peony!
- Use a blending technique with the oxide ink ‘broken china’ on the inside of the card base and add water splashes to the blended area.
- Use the thinner paper and blend the paper using Hollywood Star Dye and Cosmopolitan Pink Hybrid ink (flower), and Basil Mojito Dye (leave)
- Cut the blended paper using the Pop-Up Peony Standalone Die.
- Adhere die cut pieces to the card base.
Thank you for stopping by!