Layton’s Legacy Card Drive & Fundraiser Blog Hop
I am excited and honored to be part of the Lea Lawson’s special fundraising event blog hop. This blog hop is very special. If you just jump into my blog , head over to Lea’s blog. You will see the details behind her story and meet a adorable baby, Layton.
We are one of many companies sponsoring this event. Specifically, we are giving away a $25 gift certificate to our shop* and a stamp set of choice.
*Gift certificate only applies to The Ton branded stamps, dies, ink and gilding.
WAYS YOU CAN HELP:
You can donate, shop and/or create to support this fundraiser event. Head over to Lea’s blog for more details on how to contribute and to stay updated on the fundraising progress.
In addition to a fundraiser, this event also includes a blog hop with some really talented individuals. All creations have been inspired by this mood board put together by Lea.
Here is my project.
- Create an A2 sized panel from white cardstock.
- Stamp images from the Toned Squares stamp set using Beach Blondie Dye, Hollywood Star Dye, Caribbean Turquoise Dye on the panel.
- Cut “hello” using Bold General Greeting Word Plate dies from the stamped panel.
- Cut “hello” from 300g white cardstock several layers to stack up for extra dimension
- Adhere it to the panel.
- Stamp a sentiment from Fresh Cut Anemones (Coord. Outlines) stamp set using Noir ink on the panel.