PENNY BLACK – SPOTLIGHT ON SWEET SPRING
Hello all and thank you so much for stopping by today for the Penny Black -SPOTLIGHT ON SWEET SPRING. It is my last posting for this project. You can catch first post HERE second post HERE and third post HERE , fourth post HERE . For today’s card I make a cute card. Ta-dah!
- Create a background using a blending technique with the oxide ‘Worn lipstick’ (top) and “Cracked pistachio” ink (bottom) on the A2 sized watercolor panel.
- Add water splashes to the blend panel for creating a milky appearance as the ink repels
- Stamp a baby fairy image from 30-408 fairy flutters stamp set and hedgehog image from 30-457 so loved stamp set on the watercolor paper.
- Color them with watercolor paint. (I wanted to make reddening of their face and the colors are slowly spread to paper so I colored their face only)
- Fussy cut them and adhere the image on the panel with double tape.
- Stamp a sentiment from 30-455 smitten stamp set using black ink on the panel.
I hope you enjoyed today’s card. Thank you for stopping by!