The Ton Spring 2018 Release – Day 1
Hi friends! I am super excited to share all the new products with you. For The Ton Spring 2018 Release, Effie has released 14 new stamp designs, & coordinating dies and 3 Standalone Dies! There are two new gifts with purchases that you can obtain with this new release.
For today’s post Day 1, we are featuring 6 new stamps & Coordinating Dies and two Standalone Dies: Beautiful Bettas, Heritage Rose, Large Dahlia 1, 2, 3, Dahlia Garden, Build a Motorcycle Dies, Pop Up Peony Dies
All new products will be available for purchase on April 3 and all release orders will begin to ship on April 9.
We have two free gifts with *qualifying* purchases for this release – Toned Squares and Nesting Peonies. This promotion does not apply to prior purchases***. The threshold amount is calculated before taxes and shipping. This promotion will continue until April 10, 2018 at 11:59pm EST or until supplies last. Limit one incentive package per customer. No coupon code needed. All incentive products will automatically be added to qualified orders (they will not show up in your cart but will be added to orders as we pack them).
Spend $200 or more: Receive a 4×6 Nesting Peonies set;
Spend $250 or more: Receive a 6×8 Toned Squares set (and a Nesting Peonies set).
**There must be a new Spring 2018 Release stamp in your order to qualify for our GWP promotion.** These GWP products are available for immediate purchase.
Here is my card for today. I used the Beautiful Bettas stamp set.
- Create an A2 sized panel from white cardstock.
- Make a background using a blending technique with the Cali blue inks on the panel.
- Stamp seaweed images from the Beautiful Bettas stamp set using the Cali blue, Crystal Pewter, and Lofty Mint ink on the A2 sized panel.
- Stamp fish images from Beautiful Bettas stamp set with our couture inks on another white cardstock. (Turquoise fish: True Navy, Caribbean Turquoise, Deep Sapphire/ Blue fish: Grape Crush, Cobalt breeze / Orange: Peach blossom, Coralline, Coral Cavern+Valentine Red / Pink fish:Soft Garnet, Red Sangria )
- Fussy cut the fish images and adhere the images on the panel with 3D form tape as a picture shown below.
- Stamp a sentiment from the Beautiful Bettas stamp set using the Noir ink on the panel.
- Paper: 300g white cardstock
- Stamps: Beautiful Bettas stamp set
- Ink: Noir , True Navy, Caribbean Turquoise, Deep Sapphire, Grape Crush, Cobalt breeze, Peach blossom, Coralline, Coral Cavern, Valentine Red, Soft Garnet, Red Sangria
Daily Release Giveaways
For each Release Day (1 and 2), we are giving away a stamp set of choice from the new release! To qualify, you must leave a comment on our Daily Release posts – let us know which of our new stamps are your favorite for each day! Leave a comment on each Design Team member’s blogs to increase your chances of winning. The comment period for all giveaways closes on April 6, 5pm EST. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog.
Be sure to stop by The Ton blog to see the rest of the projects design team has created. Here is a list of our blogs
Mayline (you are here)
Thank you for stopping by!
Beautiful card! I love your colour combination!
Wow!! Absolutely Gorgeous card! Thanks for the inspiration.
Your Bettas are so beautiful! This card should be framed! Love it!
Your card is simply beautiful. I ❤️ The Ton stamps. The beta stamps being in different positions makes your card look more “fluid”. It really looks like a piece of artwork.
Beautiful card, I love the betas.