PENNY BLACK SIMPLICITY
Hello Friends! I hope you have a great day.
- Create an A2 sized panel from 300g watercolor paper.
- Stamp a cat image from 30-479 happy critters stamp set using black ink on the
- watercolor panel. Stamp two rats holding a cookie image using black ink on the other watercolor paper.
- Color the images using the Zig watercolor markers. (Mayline colored images using
- watercolor markers and blended the color with wet brush.)
- Fussy cut the rats’ image and then adhere it to the watercolor panel with form tape.
- Cut white cardstock using the Starry die and adhere star shape pieces to above the stamped images.
- Stamp sentiment from 30-479 happy critters stamp set in black ink on the panel.
Penny Black Products Used: 30-479 happy critters stamp set, 51-412 starry die
hank you for stopping by!