PENNY BLACK – SPOTLIGHT ON SWEET SPRING
Hello all and thank you so much for stopping by today for the Penny Black -SPOTLIGHT ON SWEET SPRING. I continue to share Sweet Spring projects I made using Sweet Spring Collection, you can catch first project HERE and second project HERE. Today, I have a clean & simple card to share with you.
- Create an A2 sized panel from watercolor paper.
- Stamp an image from 40-607 birthday balloons stamp set using black ink on the watercolor panel.
- Color the images with watercolor paints
- Stamp words ‘ be mine’ ‘luv u’ ‘xoxo’ I love you’ sweet heart’ from 30-210 ooh la la stamp set using a black ink on the balloon images.
- Stamp a sentiment from #30-455 smitten stamp set on the panel.
- Attach completed panel to card base.
- 40-607 birthday balloons , #30-455 smitten stamp set, 30-210 ooh la la stamp set
- 300g watercolor paper
- VersaFine ONYX Black ink
- Watercolor paints
Thank you for stopping by!