PENNY BLACK – SPOTLIGHT ON SWEET SPRING
Hello friends! Today I am sharing a fun card using the Sweet Spring Collection from Penny Black . I love to use water-color paints and stamp images because it turns out more amazing than usual. YES!! I Love how this card turned out! I used #51-412 starry die, #30-471 sweet you stamp set, and #30-455 smitten stamp set.
- Create an A2 sized panel from 300g watercolor paper
- Use starry die to cut the panel (I cut the panel using the die three times and make it ‘S’ curve lines. )
- Paint a die cut area with watercolor paints.
- Create a watercolor painted panel and adhere it to behind of the panel.
- Stamp an image from #30-471 sweet you stamp set in black ink on the some white cardstock and color it using Zig Brush markers.
- Fussy cut it and adhere the image on the panel with double tape.
- Stamp a sentiment from #30-455 smitten stamp set using black ink on the panel.
- Stamps & Dies: #51-412 starry die, #30-471 sweet you stamp set, and #30-455 smitten
- 300g watercolor paper & white cardstock
- VersaFine ONYX Black ink
- Watercolor paints
- Zig brush markers
Thank you for stopping by!