The Ton’s 3rd Anniversary Release Blog Hop 1/22
Hi crafty friends! Here is Mayline’s blog! You should’ve arrived from Amy Tsuruta ! And thanks for joining us for The Ton’s 3rd Anniversary Release Blog Hop! Effie has released 23 new stamps, coordinating and standalone word dies, 9 new Couture Mixes and additional gilding. Everything is available in our shop now!
For this special release, we have two free gifts with qualifying purchases: Daisy Duet and Peony Notes Bundle A+B+C). This promotion does not apply to prior purchases***. The threshold amount is calculated before taxes and shipping. This promotion will continue until January 28, 2018 at 11:59pm EST or until supplies last. Limit one incentive package per order. No coupon code needed. All incentive products will automatically be added to qualified orders (they will not show up in your cart but will be added to orders as we pack them).
BOTH STAMPS ARE AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE PURCHASE!
- Spend $125 or more: Receive a 4×6 Daisy Duet set;
- Spend $250 or more: Receive our Peony Notes Bundle (A+B+C) (and a Daisy Duet set).
- **There must be a new release stamp in your order to qualify for a GWP.**
- ***If you placed an order for our Smooched or XOXO set in the last few weeks, we will combine that order amount to your new order for a total qualifying threshold amount. Please include your original order number (the order that included Smooched or XOXO Mini) in the notes of your new order.
- Coordinating dies for these sets are also available now.
- Create an A2 sized panel from watercolor paper.
- Stamp images from Fresh Cut Daisies (Coord. Outlines) stamp set in Distress ink “Scattered Straw” on the watercolor paper and use Color Burst for coloring using a no-line watercolor technique.
- Stamp a sentiment from Seriously Amazing stamp set in Noir ink on the panel.
- Stamp a daisies images from Fresh Cut Daisies (Coord. Outlines) stamp set in Distress ink “Scattered Straw” on the watercolor paper.
- Use Color Burst for coloring using a no-line watercolor technique.
- Fussy cut the image and adhere the daisies on the panel with 3D form tape.
- Add “Lilac Blossoms” sequins on the background.
- Stamps: Fresh Cut Daisies (Coord. Outlines), Seriously Amazing stamp
- Inks: Noir, Distress ink “Scattered Straw”
- Color Burst – Alizarin Crimson/Cerulean Blue/Tangerine/ Marigold/ Pthalo Green
- Couture Mixes – Lilac Blossoms
- 300g watercolor paper
For each day of The Ton’s blog hop festivities (1/19 to 1/26), Effie is giving away a stamp set of choice to a lucky commenter. To qualify, you must leave a comment on each blog stop for the respective giveaway day for which you are entering. The comment period for all giveaways closes on January 28, 5pm EST.
DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS)
For each Release Day (1 through 3), The Ton is giving away a stamp set of choice from the new release! So there are three stamps up for grabs! To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton’s Daily Release posts. Leave a comment on each Design Team member’s blogs to increase your chances of winning. The comment period will close on January 28, 5pm EST. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog
Today’s mini hop includes:
Thank you for stopping by!