The Ton’s 3rd Anniversary Release – Day 3
Hi friends! Welcome back to Day 3 of The Ton Third Anniversary Release! For The Ton’s 3rd Anniversary Release, Effie has released 23 new stamp designs, coordinating dies and 9 new couture mixes! There are two new gifts with purchases that you can obtain with this new release.
*This promotion does not apply to prior purchases. The threshold amount is calculated before taxes and shipping. This promotion will continue until February 1 at 11:59pm EST or until supplies last. Limit one incentive package per order. No coupon code needed. All incentive products will be added to qualified orders automatically (but will not be shown in your cart at checkout). There must be at least one new release stamp in your order to qualify for these GWPs. For orders previously placed containing our new Smooched or XOXO Mini sets: These previous qualifying orders can be added to your new order to qualify for incentive products. Please include original order number in the notes of your second order.
Spend $125 or more: Receive a 4×6 Daisy Duet stamp set
Spend $250 or more: Receive our three set 6×8 inch Peony Notes Bundle [Sets A+B+C] (and a Daisy Duet Photopolymer set).
**Incentive products are available for purchase separately**
All products are now available for purchase in the shop!
Today I am sharing card using City Buildings stamp.
- Create an A2 sized panel from watercolor paper.
- Stamp an image from Buildable Woodgrain stamp set with Versamark Ink on the panel after that heat emboss using gold embossing powder.
- Color the image with Zig Brush markers.
- Fussy cut the image three pieces (see image below)
- Create an A2 sized a card base from some white cardstock and use a blending technique with The Ton’s Couture Color Caribbean Turquoise Dye ink.
- Adhere them on the card base with 3D foam tape in different thickness.
- Use Brushed You Coordinating die to cut the word “you”.
- Adhere “you”on paper as you can see from picture above.
- Stamp a sentiment from Brushed You stamp set on the black paper in Hampton White Pigment ink.
- Trim it off in a rectangle shape and adhere the banner.
- Stamps: City Buildings stamp
- Inks:Hampton White Pigment , Caribbean Turquoise Dye
- Die:Brushed You Coordinating die
- 300g water color paper, white cardstock
60 Kuretake Zig Brush Markers
- Three different thickness of 3D foam tapes
DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS
The Ton is giving away a stamp set of choice from the new release! So there are three stamps up for grabs! To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton’s Daily Release posts. Leave a comment on each Design Team member’s blogs to increase your chances of winning. The comment period will close on January 28, 5pm EST. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog.
The Ton’s September Challenge is now live! For this month, we have a fun Mood Board Challenge so head over there now for a chance to win a $50 spree to The Ton’s shop!”
Be sure to stop by The Ton blog to see the rest of the projects design team has created. Here is a list of our blogs
Thank you for stopping by!