THE TON CHALLENGE – Happy New Year!
Hello 2018! Hello friends! Happy New Year! Today I am sharing my first card in 2018 with you. Yes, if you follow my blog for a while you know every first day of the month is The Ton’s Challenge! This month is CHEERS theme Challenge. For today’s card, I used the Floral Border Cling Background stamp and the Born Classy stamp set.
- Create an A2 sized panel from some white cardstock.
- Stamp a floral border image from the Floral Border Cling Background stamp in Crystal Pewter Dye ink on the panel.
- Stamped a girl image & some dress pieces image from Born Classy stamp set and a champagne glass and bow tie image from the Plus One stamp set on some watercolor paper.
- Color the images using the Color Bursts. (When I colored the images I a mixed a iridescent medium from Winsor & Newton. It gives pearlescent or glitter effects)
- Fussy cut the glass and bow tie and cut the girl & the dress pieces using Coordinating Dies. (After cutting the dress pieces image I cut top part of dress using scissors )
- Adhere the images on the panel with 3D form tape as a picture shown below.
- Stamp a sentiment fromfrom Born Classy stamp set.
- Add sequins on the panel.
- Paper: Canson 300g watercolor paper, White Cardstork
- Stamps & Dies :Floral Border Cling Background stamp, Born Classy stamp set & Coordinating Dies, Plus One stamp set
- Ink: Noir ink, Crystal Pewter Dye ink
- Color Bursts : Cerulean Blue, Orchid, Violet, Alizarin Crimson, Yellow Ochre
- Belle’s Dress Couture Mix
- Scissors, 3D form Tape, glue
Thank you for stopping by!