Hope to See you Soon – PENNY BLACK SIMPLICITY SISTER
Hello crafty friends! I hope you have a wonderful day! Today I have a simple holiday card to share made using 30-388 snow much fun from Penny Black Stamp. It is a very simple to make. You only need stamps, papers, and watercolor paints! That’s all. And it’s not required any professional skills.
- Create an A2 sized panel from watercolor paper.
- Stamp images from 30-388 snow much fun stamp set in black ink on the watercolor panel.
- Color the images with watercolor paints
- Stamp the sentiment from 30-353 Words of kindness stamp set in black ink on the panel.
- Attach completed panel to card base.
- 30-353 Words of kindness & 30-388 snow much fun
- 300g watercolor paper
- VersaFine ONYX Black ink
- Watercolor paints
Thank you for stopping by!