THE TON CHALLENGE
Hello friends! Hello December! It’s time for the start of a new challenge. Times goes by so fast and Christmas is around the corner! This month is the mood board challenge and my card was inspired by Christmas gift packaging. Finally I have received November flash release stamps few days ago. So, today’s card I used Christmas Sweater stamp set.
- Create an A2 sized panel from white cardstock.
- Stampe an image with Versamark Ink on the panel after that heat emboss using gold embossing powder.
- Cut the circle shapes from cardstock. (I used Double Stitched Circle Dies (Large))
- Use double-sided tape to adhere the circle shapes. (I used 300g cardstock and adhered 9 shapes together.)
- Cut two pieces of clear acetate and then adhere the acetate over the window. (I adhered it one side only)
- Add the couture Mixes (Elf Stockings Couture Mix, Frosted Birch Couture Mix) to the shaker area.
- Cover the bottom of the shaker card with another acetate.
- Cut the circle shape from Adhesive Foil Paper – Silver Glitter Foil (3.9in x 9in) using Double Stitched Circle Dies (Large)
- Cover the top of the shaker card with the double-sided adhesive.
- Adhere the shaker on the panel.
- Cut ribbons and then adhere on the panel.
- Stamp a sentiment from Banners – Holiday Add On Mini Set with white pigment ink on the black cardstock.
- Trim the paper in banner shape and adhere it over the shaker’s window.
- Stamp: Banners – Holiday Add On Mini Set, Christmas Sweater stamp set
- Ink: Couture Color – Hampton White Pigment
- Dies: Double Stitched Circle Dies (Large)
- Paper: Black cardstock, white cardstock, Adhesive Foil Paper – Silver Glitter Foil
- Couture Mixes: Elf Stockings Couture Mix, Frosted Birch Couture Mix
- Gold embossing powder & embossing heat tool
- Ribbons, double-sided tape
Thank you for stopping by!