Just a note to say Thank You – PENNY BLACK SIMPLICITY SISTER
Hello friends! I am sharing a card and how-to video using Penny Black. Let’s take a look!
- Create an A2 sized panel from watercolor paper.
- Stamp images from 40-543 first blush stamp set and 30-400 hearts aplenty stamp set in black ink on the watercolor panel.
- Color the images with watercolor paints
- Stamp the sentiment from 30-350 sentiment collection stamp set in black ink on the panel.
- Attach completed panel to card base.
- 30-400 hearts aplenty, 40-543 first blush, 30-350 sentiment collection
- 300g watercolor paper
- VersaFine ONYX Black ink
- Watercolor paints
Thank you for stopping by!