THE TON CHALLENGE – holiday
Hello everyone! Hello November! It’s time for the start of a new challenge. This month’s challenge theme is Holiday. Here is my card!
- Create an A2 sized panel from watercolor paper.
- Stamp a Fireplace image from Scenes: Fireplace stamp set in Noir ink on the panel.
- Color the image using the watercolor paints.
- Stamp Accessories images from Fireplace Holiday Accessories stamp set, Mini Pine Tree stamp set, Scripty Holiday Greetings stamp set, Christmas Tree stamp set and Fireplace Accessories stamp set in Noir ink on the other watercolor paper.
- Color the images using the watercolor paints.
- Cut images using Coordinating Dies
- Adhere the images on the panel.
- Stamp a sentiment in Noir ink on the panel.
- Stamps: Scenes: Fireplace stamp set, Fireplace Holiday Accessories stamp set, Mini Pine Tree stamp set, Scripty Holiday Greetings stamp set, Christmas Tree stamp set and Fireplace Accessories stamp set
- Coordinating Dies: Fireplace Holiday Accessories Coordinating Dies , Fireplace Accessories Coordinating Dies, Christmas Tree Coordinating Dies,
- Inks: Noir
- 300g water color paper, Watercolor paints
The prize for this challenge will be a $50 gift certificate to our shop!
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the theme. You may use our team’s cards for inspiration but it’s not required!
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Enter your card by Nov 30, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.
Thank you for stopping by!