Happy Halloween!!! I just want to share my halloween card! I hope your Halloween is all treats and no tricks … enjoy the candy and festivities!
- Create an A2 sized panel from 300g watercolor paper
- Stamp an outlined cat image in distress ink ‘antique linen’ on the panel.
- Stamped a cat’s eyes in black ink and draw nose and mouth using black pen.
- Paint background using blue and purple watercolor paints. (don’t color the cat image I just colored around eyes)
- After the paper has dries, stamp cat’s eyes in a white pigment ink on the painted background.
- Lastly, stamp a sentiment with white pigment ink.
- Paper: 300g watercolor paper
- Stamps: Purr-Fect Halloween stamp set from Close To My Heart
- Ink: Black ink, White pigment ink
- Black pen
- Watercolor paints
Below two cards that I made last year for Halloween. As the picture shown below (left one) the idea of today’s card I took from my previous Halloween card. I used same stamp set and layout!
click the image above to see a posting for the cards
Lastly I am sharing another Halloween card that I made 2015.
click the image above to see a posting for this card
Thank you for stopping by!