The Ton’s October 2017 Release Blog Hop
Hi crafty friends! Here is Mayline’s blog! You should’ve arrived from Eunji. Thanks for joining us for The Ton’s October 2017 Release Blog Hop! As you guys already know, Effie has released 11 new stamp designs & coordinating dies. For today’s hop I used two release stamp sets. Let’s take a look at my first card.
- Stamps: Tulip Bouquet, Polka Dot Cling Background, Pretty Mail & Coordinating Dies
- Inks: Noir, Pink Derby Dye
- Color Burst – Lemon Yellow/ Marigold/ Pthalo Green/Turquoise
- White cardstock
- Create an A2 sized panel from watercolor paper.
- Stamp an images from Country Rose Cluster stamp set in Noir ink on the edge of the watercolor panel.
- Color the image using the Color Bursts.
- Stamp a sentiment from Country Rose Cluster stamp set in black ink.
- stamp a word “sending”edge of the panel ( empty space between the images)
- Stamps: Country Rose Cluster
- Inks: Noir
- Color Burst – Alizarin Crimson/Cerulean Blue/Fuchsia/Tangerine/ Lemon Yellow/Pthalo Green/Turquoise
- 300g watercolor paper
We’re giving away one stamp of choice from our October Release to a commenter! To qualify, you must leave a comment on each blog on the hop. The comment period will close on Sunday, October 29 at 7pm EST. The winner will be announced on The Ton blog thereafter.
Don’t forget to leave a comment here for the chance to WIN. The order of the hop is as follows:
Thank you for stopping by!