Halloween is almost here
Hello crafty friend! BOO! Scary times are coming with Halloween soon upon us and I can hardly wait. What scares you? Ghosts? Haunted Houses? Spiders? How about scary pumpkin carvings? For today’s card I used a pumpkin carvings image. Hopefully today’s my card will help you have Halloween card ideas.
- Create an A2 sized panel from watercolor paper.
- Draw a pumpkin using a pencil. ( I searched pumpkin images from google and then picked one image and then drawn it).
- Color the pumpkin and backgourd using watercolor paints.
- Draw few lines using white pen on the pumpkin.
- Stamp a cat and witch hat from Close To My Heart ‘Purr-Fect Halloween’ stamp set in black ink on the other watercolor paper.
- Color them with watercolor paint and fussy cut.
- Adhere the images down on the the panel.
- Stamp a sentiment in black ink.
- Applied white pen around the word ‘O’ for standing out well against the background.
- Paper: 300g watercolor paper
- Stamps: Purr-Fect Halloween stamp set from Close To My Heart
- Ink: Black ink
- Pencil & White pen
- Watercolor paints
- Scissors, 3D form Tape
Thank you for stopping by!