Peace & Joy – PENNY BLACK SIMPLICITY SISTER
Hello friends! I am sharing a CAS style card using 51-281 what\’s in your cup? die set, 51-169 metropolitan die and 30-261nature’s friends stamp set from Penny Black. Let’s take a look!
- Trim a white cardstock
- Apply distress inks using an ink-blending tool on watercolor paper.
- Die cut blended paper in snow flake shape using what\’s in your cup die set from blended watercolor paper.
- Attach the snow flakes to white panel with liquid adhesive as you can see on image above.
- Die cut white cardstock in building shape using 51-169 metropolitan die.
- Adhere it at the bottom of the panel.
- Stamp a sentiment from30-261nature’s friends in white pigment ink on the black cardstock.
- Trim the cardstock in banner shape and adhered it on the center of the panel.
- Attach completed panel to card base.
- Stamps & Dies: 30-261nature’s friends , 51-281 what\’s in your cup? , 51-169 metropolitan
- White pigment ink, Black cardstock, White cardstock, Ink blending tool, Distress inks (Evergreen Bough, Peacock Fathers, Broken China, Spiced Marmalade, Picked Raspberry, )
Thank you for stopping by!